Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Work Permit Visa Types

William asks…

US work permit visa for my husband?

I have a H1-B visa and I am working in US now. But mu husband is in India and I am really confused about how to bring him here along with me. I don want him to come on H-4 as dependants will not be allowed to work and its not fair to ask my husband to quit the job.
So is there a way to bring my husband here and see that he gets a job here as well. Please let me know your valuable suggestions.

I have been breaking my head for the last 2 months on this issue and valuable suggestions would be appeciated.
Also how do the wife’s who come on h-4 manage to get a job in US

Best Answer:

I have an hi-b visa and as far as i know, the laywer who make ur papers should know about the legalities involved in how to bring him.

When u got ur visa, u should have included him to come over with you, my uncle’s wife was able to work under that visa, i dont see why not, or at leasst i dont know details but there is no issues with her working under that type of visa.

Ask the attorney who made ur first papers for the work visa.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

822 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved