Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Work Visa

Jenny asks…

need advice about getting US Visa?

I am Filipina and married to american last dec.8, 2013..supposed to be he will work for my visa for me to get there in US. but he got sick..very sick right now.I just want to ask, is it possible for me to apply US visa for my self while im here in philippines? My husband cant work it as of now,he is in the hospital, he really want me to be there ASAP.What kind of visa do i need to apply for me NOT to wait for too long.? What are the requirements i need to comply? I NEED HELP PLEASE..

Best Answer:

The only visa you can apply for on your own is a visitor visa:

Unless he is not conscious, have your husband call his US Representative (Congressman) for help with the visa application.

Good luck!

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1162 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved