Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Work Visa For Canadian Residents

Steven asks…

With a Canadian Permenant Resident Card, Do I need to apply for US Visa?

I have a Canadian Permenant Resident card. If i intend to travel to the U for Visit from a third country including Canada, do i need to apply for Visa from the US Embassy/ Consolate or i could get it and the port of entrance?

Best Answer:

If a person of you nationality would need a visa to enter the US, you have to get it before you travel to the US. You cannot get any visas at the border.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

906 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved