Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Work Visa For Uk Citizens

Ruth asks…

I need help getting tourist visa for the US (UK citizen)?

I am hoping to travel to the US in Dec 2008 but have just been told by the Consulate interview telephone line that the earliest appointment is Jan 2008. Does anyone know of anyway to pay for/access a quicker visa?

Best Answer:

If you are a UK citizen, with no criminal history, you can come to the US for up to 90 days on the Visa Waiver Program. All you’ll need is your UK passport.

If you need the visa you’ll just have to wait your turn.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1401 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved