Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Thailand Visa

n this article, we have chosen the outstanding Thai Visas that foreigners take an interest particularly.

1. One Year Multiple Entry Non Immigrant Visa

This one year visa will allow you to stay 90 days for each entry, with in the One Year Period. If you would like to stay in Thailand for longer than 90 days then you will only have to do go cross the border or leave Thailand and come back to renew your 90 days Visa. It is not difficult to extend your stay, you just cross the border and when the Immigration officer proves your visa in your passport. They will automatically stamp a visa in the passport. That means your visa has been already extended. You may travel in Thailand’s neighbouring countries or you can immediately back to Thailand.

With this One Year Non-Immigrant Visa from oversea, you will be able to obtain a work permit and apply for the Business Visa in Thailand or if you are qualify; you can also convert this to a Retirement or Marriage Visa while you are in Thailand, which will give you a One Year uninterrupted stay in Thailand.

In addition, if you utilize your visa the last time just before it expire, you will get an extra 3 months, so the total validity of this one year visa will be nearly 15 months.

2. Business Visa

All aliens who intend to work/conduct business in Thailand, they are required to provide the following documents from companies, affiliates or institutes in Thailand:

2.1 Original Invitation Letter from companies where you will participate in them

2.2 Business registration

2.3 List of shareholders

2.4 Company profile

2.5 Details of business operation

2.6 Map of the company

2.7 List of alien employees

2.8 Balance sheet, statement of Income Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50) and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 30) for the latest year

3. Retirement Visa

To apply for a Retirement Visa in Thailand, you must be able to show your financial evidence between :

3.1 THAILAND BANK ACCOUNT SHOWING THB 800,000 (must be able to show the evidence of transfer the money to your Thai Bank account and this sum of money must be depositted in your bank account at least 3 months) OR

3.2 PENSION/MONTHLY INCOME OF AT LEAST THB 65,000 (must present a letter from your embassy to prove the pension and the letter from the government or social security) Both of documents must be certified by your embassy in Bangkok as well.

In case you do not have the pension, I would recommend you to open a Thai Bank Account as soon as possible because as I suggested you, your money of at least 800,000 Bahts or more must be depositted in your Thai Bank Account for 90 days before applying for a Retirement Visa. Then you have to ask your Thai bank to issue the certified letter and also need to show the evidence of transfer your money from your side when you submit the visa application at the immigration office.

For the processing procedures of a Retirement Visa, we will first help you to receive a 90 Days Non Immigrant O Visa, we will send your our questionnaire email for the visa application. Then you have to respond US your personal information for US completed in the application form. The next step, we will send you back our prepared documents and you have to print them out, sign your name in our prepared application form and other documents before mailing your passport and documents to the Thai Consulate in your country as we instruct. You can receive a visa stamped on your passport within a week once the Thai Consulate received your visa application’s documents. When you arrived in Thailand with a 90 Days visa, we will accompany you to your embassy in Bangkok for getting the pension certified letter. Once you got the certified letter, you just have to wait until your 90 days has remained at least 3-4 weeks before it expires. The final step, we will go together with you at the Immigration Office along with your financial evidence for extending from a 90 Days Non Immigrant O Visa to a One Year Retirement Visa.

4. Marriage Visa

To apply for a Marriage Visa, you need to show your financial evidence as the monthly income of at least 40,000 Bahts. This income can be shown as a “combined income” and also able to include both the husband’s and wife’s income.


– Married to Thai Citizen, must provide a marriage certificate

– 40,000 Baht per month income.

For the financial evidence, you can choose the most appropriate evidence from the following options:

Option 4.1 In the case of working inside Thailand: You must provide your work permit and taxation records.

Option 4.2 In the case of Working outside Thailand: You must provide a certified income statement from your embassy. You may also be requested to provide a letter from your employer, or other documents to support the proof of income such as: your bank statements.

Option 4.3 In the case of Spouse’s income: Spouse must provide his/her taxation records.

For the processing procedures of a Marriage Visa, it is similar to a Retirement Visa. We will help you to receive a 90 Days Non Immigrant O Visa from your country before converting to a Marriage Visa when you arrived in Thailand.

5. Education Visa

To apply for an Education Visa, you must provide the original acceptance/invitation letter from the schools, universities or institutes in Kingdom of Thailand specifying the name of applicant, passport number, latest educational background and duration of the course. The applicant should also provide the schools/universities or institutes’s registration notarized by authorized director.

As in above-mentioned informations, I hope that you would have the appropriate visa in your mind. Nevertheless, if you are looking for other types of Thailand Visa or you are interested in using our service, please contact the Siamese Visa (Thailand) through our following contacting details:

From Source

1147 Total Views 2 Views Today

Other Related Posts:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved