Filipino US Fiancee Visa
Are you going to the United States to get married?
We make that dream a reality with our incredibly fast K-1 US Fiancee Visa processing service.
The K-1 Fiancee Visa is where American citizens bring their Filipino Fiancee to the US to get married and is the first step toward becoming a permanent US Resident.
We help get your visa fast and will make all the necessary arrangements to help get you to the US in the quickest time possible.
We won’t leave you in the dark during the process. We will work with you from start to finish to make sure all the details are covered.
Getting your K-1 Fiancee Visa is the easy for US. And we go way beyond with so much personal attention.
At Visa Po!, our personal attention and fast, affordable US Fiancee Visa processing makes it a no-brainer to use US to get you to the the United States quickly.
Join your loved one in the US with our fast, reliable service. We at Visa Po! are ready to serve you with over 20 years of experience!
About the US K-1 Fiancee Visa (Form I-129F)
The K-1 Fiance Visa is for American Citizens who want to bring and marry their Filipino Fiancee in the United States. We are experts in getting your visa approved the first time.
Once your K-1 Fiancee Visa is approved and issued, you can then travel to the US and the both of you will have 90 days to get married.
The US K-1 Fiancee Visa Requirements
There are certain requirements the US Citizen must meet when applying for the US K-1 Fiancee Visa. Here is a brief overview:
• The Petitioner MUST be a US Citizen and must file in the US.
• You both must have met in person within 2 years prior/before you file your US Fiancee Visa Application Petition.
• You are both legally free to marry with supporting documents.
• You both show you have a serious intention to marry within 90 days of your arrival in America.
• There is no set amount that you must have in your checking or savings account, but suggest the sponsor to have a minimum of $1,000 just to cover expenses.
• US Sponsor must have a Minimum Yearly Gross Income of (lower 48 states):
– Household Size of 2 is $14,710 For Active US Armed Forces Sponsors and $18,387 for all other sponsors.
– Household Size of 3 is $18,530 For Active US Armed Forces Sponsors and $23,162 for all other sponsors.
– Household Size of 4 is $22,350 For Active US Armed Forces Sponsors and $27,937 for all other sponsors.
NOTE: Social Security Income OR Social Security Disability Income does count towards meeting the above income requirements. Unemployment Compensation cannot be relied upon to meet income requirements, as it is time-limited and not evidence of employment and continued income. Also note, Immigration income requirements are subject to change without notice.
How the US K-1 Fiancee Visa Process Works:
1. The US Sponsor contacts US to start the visa process.
2. We answer all your questions then collect our processing fee.
3. We then send you login details to our secure Visa Processing System.
4. You login and read through the entire visa package while we answer any questions.
5. You submit the required information and documents asked for in the package (with our guidance).
6. You give US a couple days to review everything for accuracy and completeness, then we complete and file a perfectly prepared US K-1 Fiancee Visa Petition.
7. After the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) approves the visa petition, USCIS notifies the US Embassy in Manila Philippines.
8. The US Embassy in Manila sends a letter inviting the Filpina Fiancee to make an appointment for the Visa Interview.
9. A few days before the Visa Interview, you go to Manila to get your Medical Examination and Vaccinations done.
10. On the scheduled date, you go to the US Embassy in Manila for your Visa Interview.
11. You wait for approval. If approved, your Filipino Fiancee Visa and it is issued and sent in a few days.
12. You get a ticket and fly to the US. We can help with airfare discounts, if needed.
13. You enter the United Status with K-1 Visa Status and have 90 days to get married.
14. You get married within the 90 days…congrats!
15. Following your grand wedding, you change your visa status to a legal permanent US Resident by applying for an ‘Adjustment of Status‘ … known as the ‘Green Card‘.
Our Visa Processing Service is impeccable and we guarantee 100% satisfaction!
The US K-1 Fiancee Visa Processing Time
The US Embassy shows it can take anywhere from 4 to 8 months for the US Fiance Visa to be approved.
We average about 5 months because we are experienced, connected with the right agencies, and know how to make sure your visa application and all required documents are submitted correctly with zero (0) mistakes the first time.
The US K-1 Fiancee Visa Application Fees
There are US Government Visa Application Fees that are a part of the visa application process. These fees are not paid to US and are subject to change without notice by the concerned US Government agency.
• VISA FILING FEE – a $340 filing fee due at filing of the Visa Application payable to the ‘United States Department of Homeland Security’.
• MEDICAL EXAMINATION FEE – a $245 fee for adults and $185 fee for each child (15 years old and under). Exam to be performed right before the Embassy Visa Interview and payable to the Medical Clinic at time of the exam.
• EMBASSY VISA ISSUANCE FEE – a $265 fee for each Visa Applicant (meaning each adult and child) payable right before the Embassy Visa Interview. The fees must be paid in Philippine Pesos (PHP) at the prevailing exchange rate.
• COMMISSION FOR FILIPINOS OVERSEAS (CFO) SEMINAR – a PHP400 fee (about $10) for Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminars to prepare you for overseas living.
• Other Fees payable to agencies of US and Philippine Government to obtain required documents such as passports, police reports, birth certificates, etc.
• Miscellaneous costs that you may incur are fees for translation service, photocopying, courier service,etc. Plus, don’t forget the travel and hotel expenses to go to Manila for the Medical Exam and Visa Interview.
Note: We can help you with discounted airfare to Manila and the United States.
Philippine Law Regarding Marriage
There is a Philippine traditional law stating the minimum age requirements and formalities of the Filipino individual getting married.
Under Philippine law, the legal age for marriage is 18 years old.
- Parent’s Consent is required for ages 18-21 years old and must present written consent to the marriage from their father, mother, or legal guardian.
- Parent’s Advice is required for ages 22-25 years old and must present written parental advice (IE. a written indication that the parents are aware of the couple’s intent to marry).
Top Causes for US K-1 Fiancee Visa Disapproval
Our US K-1 Fiancee Visa Processing Fee and Total Cost
US K-1 Filipino Fiancee Visa Processing Fee – $550 plus $100 per child
Or Upgrade to our VIP Treatment Package – Add Only $347! (see below for complete details)
Total Cost for a Filipino US K-1 Fiancee Visa
- *$550 Our Visa Processing Fee (for US to get started now)
- *$340 Visa Filing Fee (paid to US Government when we file your visa petition)
- *$245 Adult Medical Fee (paid to Medical Clinic months from now)
- *$265 Embassy Visa Issuance Fee (paid to the US Embassy months from now)
*$1,400 Total For All Fees, but only costs you *$550 to get started today!
Contact US below to get started!
Note: *Add an extra $550 for each child that is also applying with parent (Our processing fee is $100 per child, Child Medical Exam fee is $185 per child, Visa Issuance fee to Embassy is $265 per child). These fees are not all paid at one time. It only takes our fee of $550 to get started (plus $100 for each child that is also applying with the parent). Then when your petition is ready to be filed, we will need the visa filing fee of $340. The rest of the fees will not be due until right before the US Embassy visa interview (which is months away) and are paid by your Fiancee in the Philippines.